Fenella enjoys teaching creative, varied and fun yoga in London and delivers classes to over 150 people a week in SW London. She runs regular international yoga holidays and caters to all age groups and abilities.
- Trained with the British Wheel of Yoga 28 years ago.
- Founder and Director of The Art of Health, London’s largest complementary health and yoga centre at the time (1996-2003).
- It was there that she founded YogaBugs in 1996 which she took to Australia 2010. It is story-style yoga for young children and she wrote a book with Random House called The One Bug Your Kids Should Catch. YogaBugs featured three times on BBC’s 2’s Dragon’s Den.
- Worked with the NHS on programmes for older adults as part of their Expert Patient’s Group.
- Taught at a GP Practice for 15 years.
- Has taken part in research on the benefits of yoga for pre-natal mothers with Imperial College, London.
- She continues to train with world class teachers and attends regular workshops and yoga festivals with The British Wheel of Yoga and other respected teacher training organisations.
Fenella’s emphasis is to create a warm and welcoming approach to her classes and retreats which clearly benefit her student’s longer term health and wellbeing.
Enjoys helping and advising new yoga teachers with suggestions on how to build classes and loyalty and she’s learned a lot over the years!
The influences on Fenella’s Hatha yoga style have come from disciplines notably Iyengar, Ashtanga and Jivamukti yoga.
Visit Fenella’s website for more information on her classes in London and yoga retreats in Europe: