Fenella enjoys teaching creative, varied and fun yoga in London and delivers classes to over 150 people a week in SW London. She runs regular international yoga holidays and caters to all age groups and abilities.
- Trained with the British Wheel of Yoga 28 years ago.
- Senior Yoga Teacher Yoga Alliance Professionals, the highest award in professional yoga teaching in the UK.
- Founder and Director of The Art of Health, London’s largest complementary health and yoga centre at the time (1996-2003).
- It was there that she founded YogaBugs in 1996 which she took to Australia 2010. It is story-style yoga for young children and she wrote a book with Random House called The One Bug Your Kids Should Catch. YogaBugs featured three times on BBC’s 2’s Dragon’s Den.
- Worked with the NHS on programmes for older adults as part of their Expert Patient’s Group.
- Taught at a GP Practice for 15 years.
- Has taken part in research on the benefits of yoga for pre-natal mothers with Imperial College, London.
- Fenella trains yoga teachers with Three Trees Yoga Teaching Training in Seattle and delivers all the in person monthly classes in London. The rest of the training is delivered with expert teachers online from the USA.
- She continues to train with world class teachers yoga teachers herself and attends regular workshops and yoga festivals with The British Wheel of Yoga, Yoga Alliance Professionals and other respected teacher training organisations.
Fenella’s emphasis is to create a warm and welcoming approach to her yoga classes and retreats which clearly benefit her student’s longer term health and wellbeing.
She enjoys helping and advising new yoga teachers with suggestions on how to build classes and loyalty and she’s learned a lot over the years!
There will be a page here shortly where Fenella will offer Mentoring to Yoga Teachers in collaboration with Yoga Alliance Professionals.
The influences on Fenella’s Hatha yoga style have come from disciplines notably Iyengar, Ashtanga and Jivamukti yoga.
For published articles and blogs, please visit https://directory.yogaallianceprofessionals.org/account/articles/view