A YEAR’S WORTH OF CLASSES AND CLASS PLANS ARE DELIVERED ON LINE AND ALL TEACHERS GET LIFETIME ACCESS
GAIN 100% CONFIDENCE THROUGH:
- PRE-PLANNED TRIED AND TESTED CLASS PLANS
- MANAGING ALL TYPES OF INJURY AND HEALTH ISSUES TOGETHER WITH SUGGESTIONS FOR A HOME PRACTICE TO INFLUENCE CHANGE.
- BUILDING A STABLE AND LOYAL CLIENT BASE THROUGH A FREE HALF HOUR MENTORING
- STRUCTURING YOUR YOGA DAY AND RUNNING YOGA RETREATS
- GUIDED RELAXATIONS, NIDRA AND SIMPLE BREATHING TECHINQUES.
- YOU ALSO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO RECEIVE A FREE HALF HOUR MENTORING CALL WITH FENELLA
YOGA FOREVER ACADEMY HAS YOU COVERED
WHO IS THIS FOR?
YOU ARE A QUALIFIED TEACHER, READY TO START TEACHING YOGA AND EXCITED (BUT SLIGHTLY NERVOUS) ABOUT TRANSFORMING THESE SKILLS INTO A BUSINESS
YOGA FOREVER ACADEMY IS HERE TO GIVE YOU THE CONFIDENCE YOU NEED.
THIS APPROACH COMES FROM FENELLA LINDSELL – A YOGA TEACHER, ENTREPRENEUR AND MULTI-BUSINESS OWNER WITH 30+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN YOGA TEACHING.
THIS UNIQUE OFFER WILL GIVE YOU:
A FULL YEARS WORTH OF PLANNED CLASSES
- With integrated sequences, adaptations for injury and modifications for all levels of yoga student
TOTAL CONFIDENCE WITH INJURY MANAGEMENT
- Thanks to my Comprehensive Guide for Injury Management – spanning everything from sprains to chronic pains so that all students are safe in your hands
STABILITY IN YOUR TEACHING PRACTICE
- Confidence to deliver classes to students of varied ability by offering options to deepen or modify their practice.
“I feel compelled to put into words the support, reassurance, compassion, motivation, and inspiration that Nell has given me as a newly qualified Yoga Instructor. It’s important that you know Nell has not asked me to write her this reference. But if you are newly qualified, and suddenly feel adrift from the security of teacher training and are trying to make a go of your new career, then I cannot recommend signing up to Nell’s course more highly. Her mentoring is the most valuable tool you can possibly gift yourself. It is deeply personal, bespoke to you, your vulnerabilities and your agenda. Nell’s course gives you literally hours and hours of totally down to earth, practical, deeply insightful conversation that sets you up to succeed.“Joanna Hancock – New Yoga Teacher
“Nell goes beyond her call of duty in her kindness, knowledge and athleticism, not to mention people skills in her awesome yoga teaching. She’s been teaching more than all of us and was the first to run her own yoga centre in London.”Liz Lark Senior Yoga Teacher and Course Instructor at Yoga Campus London
“Yoga Forever Academy has transformed me from a yoga teacher to a small studio owner! Thanks to the fantastic content, my self esteem grew significantly and it helped me to dare take the next step. The course is taking your yoga knowledge further and deeper as well as increasing your business proficiency.”Laura Lizdonk – Yoga Teacher
“I discovered yoga with Nell 20 years ago. Since then, I’ve tried different teachers…. I always came back to her! I completely trust her. She is the kindest and the most professional person I have ever known. After her class, I always feel relaxed and full of energy at the same time. I can’t miss one.”Anne Charpin – Yoga Teacher
“In my first year of working as a yoga teacher, Nell helped me establish myself. She supported me in finding new students and class planning. Because of Nell I didn’t have to get two or three jobs to support myself living in London. She helped me feel confident in my abilities and was always there to answer my questions. Because of Nell, I felt more courageous and SO supported.”Lucy Paget – Osteopath & Yoga Teacher
WHAT IS INSIDE THE COURSE
12 Filmed Classes and Illustrated Class Plans
- Yoga Using a Block, Exploring Depth and Alignment.
- Twist and Release for Lower, Mid and Upper Back
- Fascial Activation and Stretch Technique to Maintain Full-body Mobility
- Yoga For The Whole Body From Head to Feet or Feet to Head.
- Building to Peak Postures with Valuable Preparation and Instruction
- Yoga Using a Belt to Further Align and Explore Postures
- Strength In Challenging Times and the Importance of Correct Deep Breathing
- Focus on Forward Bends With Important Instruction To Protect the Back and Build Strength to Support it. (1 of 5 Classes to Strengthen the Pelvic Area and in turn, Lower Back)
- Better Buttocks! It’s Original Working Title and Fairly Self Explanatory to Strengthen the Lower Back
- Developing a Stronger Core for Pelvic and Lower Back Stability!
- Releasing Stiffness in Hips and Shoulders. When Our Posture is Compromised, Our Lower Back Suffers too.
- Building Vitality in the Kidneys. Calming Practice to Lower High Levels of Cortisol and Bring About a Deeper Sense of Calm.
Comprehensive Illustrated Guide to Injuries and Health Issues with Easy to Follow Videos
Details of Home Practices for Your Students to improve their Symptoms
A Presentation on How To Structure Your Teaching Day
A presentation on New Beginnings as a Yoga Teacher
11 Guided Relaxations
Simple Breathing Techniques
How to Run Workshops and Yoga Holidays
SIGN UP NOW IN THIS LIMITIED TIME OFFER AND BUILD:
A SUCCESSFUL TEACHING BUSINESS AND A TRULY TANGIBLE OUTCOME
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Most common questions before signing up:
- ARE YOU SURE THAT I CAN DO THIS? I’M JUST STARTING OUT AS A YOGA TEACHER AND IT ALL FEELS RATHER OVERWHELMING
If you are asking this question, then you are in the right place for this course. The one thing I can assure is that you will leave this course with new confidence and clarity in your direction as a teacher. My aim is to help students move from this daunting prospect to a realised and structured practice.
- WILL I NEED TO INVEST IN OTHER TRAINING COURSES TO MAKE THIS COURSE MORE SUCCESSFUL FOR ME?
This is a stand-alone course with lifetime access. Having been an aspiring teacher after training in my early twenties, to now holding a stable career as a Senior Teacher, I know the process myself and the guidance and support I give always reflects this. Confidence in delivering well planned classes helps you to stand out from the crowd and in what is an increasingly competitive teaching world.
A WORD FROM FENELLA
I cannot wait for you to join.
So often, people have come to me with questions, in need of guidance, because the teacher training course they have completed fails to bridge the gap to yoga teaching success. Most important is that people can share yoga with all those interested, whilst also making a life and living for themselves in the process. I was frustrated to see so many brilliant practitioners left adrift because they hadn’t been given the right tools to turn their training into a business.
I had to try many different routes before establishing the business model I have now. Today, I run yoga retreats, teach classes of all age groups, genders and abilities and I have made enduring friendships that have lasted for years with dozens of my students. At this happy and stable point in my life, I want you to share in the same success and get the most out of your teaching qualifications by giving practical guidance and by helping you onto a path of long-term success.
- A qualified teacher
- Wanting to start your own yoga business
- Unsure how to make this transition simply and effectively
By signing up for this tried and tested course, you are placing yourself in the best position to succeed in an increasingly competitive world of yoga. Not only do I truly believe in this course, but I have also seen it work first-hand and I have used it myself. What more could you ask for?